Sunday, April 27, 2008

EZ Tatt Fun

Yep, so I decided to finally get a battery operated tattooer to see what they were all about. So far it has been really nice. I love how I can control the size of the lettering, and make an easy change between the woolies and the chinchillas. In the guide it says to practice on a banana, which was kind of fun I must admit. LOL

Anyways, its a great tattooer, its just you either need to get one of those bunny wraps or have someone hold the animal for you, since the buns don't exactly seem to like it that much. It takes a bit longer to do each tattoo, but I am satisfied with the results.


The Monroe show is sneaking up on me very fast and I need to do some typically wooly grooming before this weekend. But I can't wait to show some of my lovely buns! + I have a lot of animals available right now. I really need to move them on so that I can have room for upcoming juniors and weaning litters.

Heres a quick list of who is available:

WWR's Peewee, Black Otter Sr Buck GC/REG 3 legs.

Leapin's Eclipse, Blue Sr Buck REG 2 legs

B-mac's Royal Flush, Pointed White-Black Sr Buck REG 1 leg

M an' M's Wave, Pointed White-Black Jr Buck

M an' M's Queen of Cartoons, Black Otter Jr Doe

M an' M's Bebop, Smoke Pearl Sr Buck GC/REG 3 legs

Then tons of kits coming up including: Seal doe, Black buck, Lilac doe, a seal marten, smoke pearl, blacks and many more!

Also, I will have some Standard Chinchilla kits available very soon. They are looking super promising and have wonderful color coming in!

Until Tomorrow,

-Ashley

No comments: