Sunday, April 13, 2008

Jersey Wooly and Standard Chinchilla Litters + Yakima

Wow, with me starting school back up I haven't had a ton of time to play "bunnies". I can't Believe how adorable these current litters of Jersey Woolies and Standard Chinchillas are turning out to be!
I just got the M an' M's Ashlind and WWR's Peewee kits back from Karli and their Foster mom Dora. My are they cute...heres some pics.


M an' M's Clocky
M an' M's Ashlind X WWR's Peewee
This little doe is going to Kathleen in VA in this month!





M an' M's Queen of Cartoons
M an' M's Ashlind X WWR's Peewee
This little doe is super cute! BEAUTIFUL!
She is for sale, a very hard decision it was to give her up!


The Standard Chinchilla litter of 5 (DC's DC2 X DC's Zel) is also doing good. Here are some super cute pics of them playing on the trampoline one day.


Snuggle Up!



I am so cute! What do you think?





Can you tell we were raised in a cage?




Look at the funny baby coat these chins have...their guard hairs stick out a lot farther then the rest of the coat...funky!

Anyways, the buns are doing better and gaining condition after the feed crisis.

As for the Yakima show...well that was a bit of a bust. None of my buns ended up going even though 6 were entered in both A and B shows. Oh well. Alicia Kennemer was planning on taking them down, but her husband's flight got delayed and she had to stay home with her kids. Things happen. But its not like I could have taken them down, since I was helping out with the rabbit division of the Whatcom County Youth Fair both Friday and Saturday all day April 11th and 12th! So that kept me plenty busy!

I can't wait for the monroe show. Buns are looking cuter everyday, and I can't wait to put the M an' M's Frida and Rolling Hill's MacKay litters on the table. They are looking sooooooo cute!

Until more buns stuff happens, or I take more cute pictures....

Toodles,

-Ashley


No comments: