Thursday, May 1, 2008

Nesting, and More Nesting...a GOOD Sign!

I have been so busy lately that I just haven't had the time to clean out my nestboxes from the last litters to give to the does who are due this coming weekend. So when I did today the girls went straight to work. All 4 of the does due May 3rd and 5th, began nesting immediately. A good sign that they are all pregnant! YEA! More babies are on the way and I just can't wait!

So heres a reminder list of the does that are due:

May 3rd:

FT's Canadian Mist X M an' M's Melodrama

DC's DC1 X DC's Zel (Possibly more standard chinchilla babies! YEA!)

May 5th:

M an' M's Coconut X M an' M's Zane (She is even pulling hair already!)

Bunnies in the Box's Sophie X M an' M's Melodrama

So by early next week there should be tons more babies in the barn, I am so excited!

Until Kindling News occurs,

TTFN

-Ashley

No comments: