Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Washington State Convention is right around the corner!

Yep, time is flying by, and I can't believe that it is almost Washington State Convention already! Its just crazy.

Well, the standard chinchillas are all looking pretty good, some better than others, of the 5 I entered, most should do pretty well on the show tables this weekend.

As for the woolies, of the 4 I entered, there is really only one animal that Is really going to do well. The others are just juniors with baby coats or a senior who is just about to blow coat, and his coat is a bit discolored. But overall it should be tons of fun, and It will be great to see some good bunny friends again that I haven't seen in a while.

Today and Tomorrow I am doing quite a few breedings. So more woolies and more chins should be bred for beautiful babies to show at national convention.

Also, M an' M's Ashlind's kits are looking pretty cute, and are just to the point of starting to come out of the nestbox. This was a combination of M an' M's Ashlind X M an' M's Zane, so they should be pretty cute!

There is also some very cute woolies and chins that are almost old enough to wean, and once I return from WA State Convention, I will wean them and get pictures up on the blog and site.

Anyways, I hope all is well with everyone else's rabbitries and that you have lots of kits to choose from.

Toodles,

-Ashley

No comments: