Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Haven't Blogged for Over a Month!

I can't believe how time has just flown by! I didn't realize that I hadn't blogged in over a month until I looked at my website and realized that I hadn't updated it since the end of MAY! Eeeeeek!

Since my last blog about the Monroe show, there have been quite a few litters born, lots of cute upcoming juniors, and a lot of for sale animals!

Here are some of the litters that have been born:

Wooly Litters:

M an' M's Daffodil X Leapin's Eclipse -Blue Kit

Rolling Hill's MacKay X M an' M's Bebop -Siamese Sable Kit

M an' M's Coconut X M an' M's Bebop -Ruby Eyed White Kit

M an' M's Ashilnd X M an' M's Bebop - Blue Otter Kit, Smoke Pearl Marten Kit, 3 Smoke Pearls

Chin Litters:

Hutchin's 051 X DC's Zel -5 kits

Coon's Morena X Wiebensohn's Togo -4 kits

AT8 X Wiebensohn's Togo -6 kits

Don't Worry More does are due on the 26th of this month, so more and more kits will be coming! Chins and Woolies alike.



Also, there have been a ton of buns moulting due to the recent heat waves. But one little wooly has managed to begin to make the transformation from junior to senior. This picture was taken about 2 weeks ago, but when it finally stops raining I will take a more recent photo, as her coat is longer and more even now.


M an' M's Queen of Cartoons
Black Otter Junior Doe
WWR's Peewee X M an' M's Ashlind

The next blog I post in the next couple of days will have a recent list of animals for sale and hopefully some information on animals that will be available for sale to be transported to National Convention later this year.

Toodles,

-Ashley


No comments: