Saturday, September 20, 2008

The digital camera is finally back in action!

Yep, my camera finally works again! Yea! And I used it almost immediately! I needed to get out to the barn and take some pictures of some super cuties!

Here is a really promising juinor wooly that will be hitting the fall show tables soon:


M an' M's Sugar Coating
Blue Junior Doe Jersey Wooly
Leapin's Eclipse X M an' M's Daffodil
This little girl is super adorable!

There are also a couple litters that will be ready to leave by convention. They are pretty cute and are also showing promise:

M an' M's Bebop X M an' M's Ashlind:


Blue Otter Buck *FOR SALE*




Lilac Buck




REW Doe




Smoke Pearl Doe



Lilac Otter Doe *FOR SALE*

M an' M's Bebop X M an' M's Frida: + FOSTER CHILD (M an' M's Bebop X Kay'z Kassidy REW BUCK)


Cute little line up:
1 Lilac, 2 Blues, 1 Black, 1 Chocolate, and 1 REW Buck

REW Buck is *FOR SALE*


Adorable Little Blue Doe!


Another Pic of the cuties!



Other news: Bremerton Entries were due today, here is a quick summary of what I entered:

Broken SR BUCK-RM's Grasshopper
Self JR Doe-M an' M's Tootie Fruite
Self JR Doe- M an' M's Sugar Coating
Tan Pattern SR Doe- M an' M's Queen of Cartoons
Tan Pattern SR Buck- M an' M's Zane

Even though Bremerton Entries just went it...in just a day or so I need to start filling out my convention entries! Karli and Jenna were both over today helping decide who all I should show at convention. I was surprised that I had quite a few that we felt were worthy of contending.

I will post what I decided to enter for convention tomorrow or in the next couple of days. I don't want this post to be too big!

Until I post again,

Toodles,

-Ashley

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I just found your website and blog today while looking into rabbit breeds and breeders.
I've started falling in love with rabbits recently, especially dwarfs and woolies.
My boyfriend and I intend to move to WA in the next couple of years and I wouldn't be surprised if we couldn't wait that long before getting ourselves a rabbit. I'll be keeping an eye on your sites while we bide our time. :D