Saturday, April 5, 2008

Yakima Entries and Babies!

Well just like the title says, Yakima entires went in this past Wednesday, and new babies were born over the course of the week.

Bunnies in the Box's Sophie X ____'s Jasper had 2 blue martens/otters and one peanut on April 1st...APRIL FOOLS.....no really she had babies...LOL...

M an' M's Daffodil X RM's Grasshopper had 2 DOA and 1 Smoke Pearl Marten and one Smoke Pearl on April 3rd.

So four new babies total, they are doing well!

In a few weeks there is going to be babies just EVERYWHERE popping out of the nestboxes. I can hardly keep M an' M's Frida and Rolling Hill's Mackay's litters in and they will be out soon enough!

As for Yakima Entires heres the list. Not too many since Alicia is going to be taking them down for me to show, and there just isn't a ton in condition right now.

M an' M's Bebop, Shaded Sr Buck
M an' M's Star-Struck, Tan Pattern Jr Doe
M an' M's Zane, Tan Pattern Sr Buck
M an' M's Melodrama, Tan Pattern Sr Buck
M an' M's Wave, AOV Jr Buck
Kay'z Fancy, AOV Sr Doe

Yep only 6...

I can't wait till the monroe show though! I think by then the M an' M's Frida and Rolling Hill's MacKay kits will be old enough to show. My are they looking cute!

Anyways, I plan on taking some new pics of some of the buns in the next couple of days and I'll be sure to post them soon!

-Ashley

No comments: